Wednesday 27 May 2009

Vintage and Lace


The challenge over at One Stop Craft Challenge this week is all about Vintage so I came up with this card that I hope will fit the description!

I'm also entering it into the challenge over at a Spoon Full of Sugar as they want a card with lace on this week and the two just seemed to go so well together.

It was a tough one for me as much as I love the vintage style of cards, I don't think I'm a natural at this type at all and it seems 'harder' for me.
Anyway I got it done- eventually! so here it is...

The stamp is a country companion from Sugar Nellie and the papers I chose in the end are K and Co's wild saffron range. The lace, button and pin I got from a local haberdashery and the rub on 'dream' is a kaisercraft.
The flowers are a mixture- prima, papermania and cut out from other paper.

Hope all is well with everyone,
Gill xx

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, love the use of the lace and butterflies, gorgeous image too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very unique!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and perfect for our vintage challenge. Thanks for joining in the one stop craft challenge. Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Babe this is stunning! Love all the detailing.x

    ReplyDelete