Tuesday 12 May 2009

A gorjuss Girl...sshhh!!


This card was made for my best friends birthday this week so I hope she doesn't see it until afterwards.
We don't live near to each other anymore and I so wish we did as I miss her a lot. She's also the person who introduced me to Sugar Nellie stamps and Funky kits who sell them online, so I'm blaming her for my addiction to the gorjuss girl stamps!

The card was made using basic grey blush paper. I cut the tree out and layered it onto the card and stitched both sides of the card using sparkly fibres. The flower is a prima one and the buttons are from Autumn leaves. The girl is coloured using promarkers which I'm slowly learning to love.

Take care,
Gill x

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card, I like the layout and colours you've used and the Gorjuss girl is just ...... gorjuss.

    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete