Tuesday 19 May 2009

Penny Black Challenge- Week 49


Well this is my first time entering this challenge and I loved it!
The challenge was to create a card using a 3...2...1... recipe; 3 flowers, 2 papers and 1 brad- oh and a penny black image of course!
I think I've fulfilled it- the three flowers are from prima, the brad also papermania and the two different papers are the Paper Company Studio, floral stripe and green swirl.
The penny black image is one of my favourites, Flying Stars.
Thanks for looking!
Gill x

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card! I love this stamp and the papers are fab! Thanks for joining the PB challenge this week!
    Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card Gill....love the papers and that gorgeous image.......thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC....Hugs Kath xxxxx

    ReplyDelete