Monday 11 May 2009

What I did last night....


This layout is of my second daughter Tasha. She's 12 yrs old now (going on 16...) but this photo was taken when she was still a sweet 8 yr old!!
The papers are fancy pants designs and were bought from Indigo Mill- one of my favourite online scrapbooking sites. They were part of the mardi gras April 09 kit, as was the background Bazzill card, the chestnut american crafts embellishments, the lime ribbon and large scrummy buttons.
The paper flowers I cut out from a sheet of the pot pourri paper and the transparent blooms are creative impressions. The orange dots are hero arts card candy and the journalling tags are a bargain 50p for 100 all in lovely vibrant colours.
Lettering is Basic Grey and I've layered it into card squares to make it stand out more.

I'm off now to do some blog hopping as I've discovered some so very talented people out there.
Take care,
Gill x

1 comment: