Wednesday 20 May 2009

One Stop Craft Challenge 29


Wow I've had such a busy week, trying all sorts of new challenge blogs that I've come across. It's been fantastic and forced me to really test myself a bit more than normal.

The challenge over at One Stop Craft Challenge this week was to create something using the colours pink and brown. I love this combination of colours and found a couple of gorgeous papers in my stash from Cloud 9's chocolate chalet collection that matched up.
The card was created by chopping (sob!) two of the sheets which were covered in flowers and making them into embellishments and layering them over the striped background paper. I also cut up swirls and added some rainbow drop sticky flowers to finish off.

Thanks for looking and hope all is well,
Off to do some scrapping now as I've been missing it this week,
Gill xx

1 comment:

  1. Stunning card Gill, love all the flowers and swirls. Thanks for joining in the one stop craft challenge. Donna x

    ReplyDelete