Thursday 21 May 2009

My Coco Cat


I thought I'd take a break from the challenge cards tonight and worked on a layout of one of my beautiful siamese rescue cats from Gibraltar. This is Coco, my chocolate point, who when we took her in was covered in fleas, ringworm and goodness knows what else! She was tiny with a very loud meow!!

For the layout I've used a cooredinations background card with papermania scrapbook cat papers. The ribbon down the side was bought from my local craft store and the buttons and lettering are from my stash. The birds are rub on's, Kaisercraft and the detailing is doodled on by hand.

Hope everyone is well, I'm off to watch Greys Anatomy and Bones now!
Take care,
Gill x

1 comment:

  1. Hello my oh so talented friend! Gill it's lovely to have you join us in blog land and I can't wait to see what creations you share! My card is stunning and is still out on show! Will ring you tonight and yes...I DO MISS YOU...HEAPS!!!!

    ReplyDelete