Friday 15 May 2009

Thank Yous and another bit of sugar...


First of all I wanted to say a huge THANK YOU to everyone who left comments on my blog yesterday or became a follower, it means an awful lot. I'll be visiting all your blogs in return to have a nosey as I think I've still got an awful lot to learn!

The card I've just added I made last night using one of my favourite sugar nellie stamps. It's from the Leanne Ellis range and is called Wish. The photo here isn't brilliant but she's been coloured using promarkers with a small touch of glamour dust on her wings.
The backing papers are Basic Grey, sugared and blush ranges and the flowers are cut from a sheet of K and Co wild saffron paper. The lace behind the image is from papercrafts 4 u and is made of paper and the rub on is also basic grey.

I had a mooch around my favourite craft shop this afternoon- Crab Apple Crafts in Frodsham. I love this place and could spend hours looking at all the gorgeous paper ranges. I managed to buy a new EK Success border punch which I am now in love with and some more beautiful prima flowers so any cards made tonight will no doubt have scalloped borders and red flowers on!!
My eldest daughter managed to slip a prima owl stamp into my basket too and some Kaiser craft rub ons so I think I miaght claim them to play with too!!
I'm going to try some challenges from this weekend and have found a few to start with so look out for some new cards this weekend.
Have a great evening,
Gill xx

No comments:

Post a Comment