Monday 25 May 2009

Penny Black Challenge- Week 50




Well over at Penny Black Saturday the challenge this week was Buttons!!

That's never a problem for me- I doubt I make many projects without buttons on at the moment- they're a definite obsession of mine!!

This penny black image is called Bibliophile and I've coloured it using watercolours.
The papers and buttons were both from my stash so I'm not really sure on brands this time but the ribbons and brad are from Brenda Pinnick and Dovecraft.

We had a lovely day out today at Delamere Forest with all my rabble and the mad puppy!! These two are of all of my kids together- yep in the distance as they all hate standing for photos since I started scrapping in earnest, apart from my baby Oliver. Okay he doesn't have much choice but he managed a cute smile!!

Managed a few photos and got a couple of nice ones for some future scrapping projects... which is what I'm off to do now- after a bit of blog hopping!

Hope everyone is well,
Gill xx

3 comments:

  1. fabulous card Gill...love the image and great use of your buttons....and hey that is one sweet little dude....such a cutie...thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC
    Hugs Kath xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Gill, love the design and cute image.. awww how cute is Oliver ~ bless him.
    Thanks for joining us this week at PBSC
    hugs
    Tracie :)x

    ReplyDelete