Tuesday 9 June 2009

A 13th Birthday and a dragon...


It was my gorgeous- now 13- arggh!! year old's birthday last week so I thought I'd show you the card I made for her.

She's mad about dragons, actually anything to do with fantasy or fairy type books so I thought she'd like this one.
The stamp is from a set from Joanna Sheen, there's 3 different dragons in the set and some fab sayings too. The papers are DCWV, once upon a time stack and the colouring was done using derwent coloursoft pencils and blending using sansador.

I've used glitter on the buttons to add a bit of bling to them and highlighted some of the other parts of the card. I love doing this one as its not often that I have the excuse to put quite so much glitter on one card!!

Hope everyone is well,
Gill xx

No comments:

Post a Comment